Order increases productivity. Your productivity increases your contribution. Your contribution increases the rewards you receive in life. Order Is Doing The Right Thing…In The Right Place…At The Right Time.
And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it completely. And there was evening and there was morning, a sixth day.
9 Reasons to move toward order
1) You will feel good. Never neglect the feeling that accompanies a completed task.
2) You will be more optimistic. It will be easy for you to see things from a brighter perspective because it’ll be a natural part of you.
3) You will inspire others to be like you. The feeling you get when someone tells you how right you were about what you advised and encouraged them to do.
4) You can’t help helping others. It’s good when your life is in order. It’s even better when lots of other lives are too!
5) You create favor. Things will simply be much better for you because you created such opportunities and made the most of them.
6) You quickly become part of someone’s circle of friends. More often than not, you won’t even realize it!
7) You expand your sphere of influence. It’s easier for you to impact others and become a figure well respected.
8) Life simply gets better. Only because everything seems to fall into place more often than not. You’re good with backup plans and achieve more than you expected. You also reward yourself (and others) for individual and collective achievements.
9) Don’t think, just do it! Just get a file (or set of files), label it/them and place every important document inside. Reorder your book shelves, your living room, home and office desk, your wardrobe and everything else that’s very significant. Your reward? Point number 1.
If the top list does not motivate and inspire you to start being organized-no matter how hard it may be-absolutely nothing will!