I would love to honour and thank my good friend Rolain of King Speech. He writes heartfelt, inspiring, motivating and thought-provoking pieces. In addition to taking you on the journey of discovery and understanding your identity, you also learn more about the lessons he learns from the Lord and they have impacted his life. I trust you would really enjoy his blog.
Rules for receiving the award.
1.Display the award logo on your blog
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 bloggers of the Nomination and award requirements.
5.Notify the bloggers of the nominations and award requirements.
7 things to know about me.
1) I enjoy doing sound on any video set
2) I am an introvert that sometimes does most of the talking
3) I’ve recently started writing short film scripts
4) I’ve learned how to eat spaghetti with a fork and spoon
5) Ever since completing film school last year I can’t help but analyze the movies I see. Instead focusing on the story, I pay a lot of attention to the shots, their angles, movements, lighting, directing, sometimes the writing with regards to the dialogue and the set design.
6) I enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world
7) I still get problems with people who can’t grasp the fact that I’m a Zimbabwean with an American accent
The honorable nominees
1) Retcon poet
2) The Small Small Trailer
3) Commit To Confidence
4) Deimante’s Blog
5) Motivation To Get Healthy
6) Cloud Lounge
7) Be Bold Or Italic Never Regular
8) A Real Surrealist
9) Randy Knows
10) Improvised Life
11) Elizabeth W Marshall
12) Cerebration Ministries
13) Stories My Suitcase Could Tell
14) Out Of Focus
15) Megan Stephenson