Think about it. You were made and born for a purpose. There is a (positive and crucial) reason behind your existence.
1) Whatever gift, talent and skill you have, work at it as if it was all you had!
2) Make the most of (to the best of your abilities) the time you have everyday.
3) Watch what you watch. Look at your circle of friends. They form your sphere of influence. That would be the impact you make on others based on the impact your friends make on you. Cherish those that challenge you. Challenge (mentally bring to a different perspective) those that criticize and ridicule you.
4) Think about what burdens you. Think about what sparks life and joy in you. Do something about it. Ignite the fire. Make it last. Let negative words be the fuel that drives you to strive for and try harder.
5) You are better than you give yourself credit for. There’s more to you than you realize. That thought is more than reason enough to love yourself enough to love your neighbour (those around you).
6) If you have negative thoughts about life and yourself, do the opposite of them.
7) Above all, always remember the One that made you. If your life will never be the same, recognize that that means your life will always be different!
A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.” Charles M Schwab
A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” John C Maxwell
Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.” Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
1 Corinthians 10:31
o then, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you may do, do all for the honor and glory of God